Tynor D-25 Anklet Comfeel is a next generation product, to provide mild compression, warmth and support to the ankle joint. It is used to allay pain and inflammation, generally associated with old age, arthritis or injury. Knitted on 3 dimensional computer controlled circular looms, it conforms to the complex anatomy of the ankle with exactness.
Size: Medium 21-24cm (Measure circumference approx 2 inches above the ankle joint)
Salient Features of Tynor D-25 Anklet Comfeel:
1. Anatomically shaped and reduced compression on patella for better compression and grip
2. Bi-layered, cotton on the inside , a dermophillic interphase enhances comfort and has better sweat absorption
3. Bilayered, nylon on the outside ensures long life
4. Four-way stretchable fabric with effective compression
5. Two layered with interwoven air space retains body heat effectively.