Tynor I-67 Medical Compression Stocking Knee High Class1 is recommended in Tired, aching legs, Economy Class Syndrome, Chronic peripheral venous insufficiency, Varicose /Spider Veins, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Lymphedema, Phlebitis, Pregnancy, Oedema, blood clots, post surgery/ injury.
Size: Medium 29-34cm (Measure circumference around calf-approx. 6" below knee)
Salient Features of Tynor I-67 Medical Compression Stocking Knee High Class1:
1. High quality, dermophillic, strong with long functional life..
2. Effective and Graduated compression.
3. Anatomical shape ensures, snug fitting and optimal grip, but no localized constrictions.
4. Top silicone lined band ensures no slippage.
5. Available in different compression classes, ensures effective blood evacuation.
6. Open toe design, reduces wear and tear and is easy to wear.
7. Comes with Applicator, User manual and CD for effective management of the disease